2015年3月11日水曜日

If you ask somebody to help you...

Here is the today's news article.
French Company Proposes a Touch-skin Gadget | 英会話ニュース教材 Daily News Article.


The article seems to be chosen because Apple presented a smart watch project just 22 hours ago.
The main point of this topic is when and how companies should be helped by people outside of the company.

I experienced the case in which a young men group has asked us to help them with some effort to make an application which runs on smartphone, Android devices, though they don't have minute and concrete enough plan.

I am now angry much because they could think further to brash up the idea which they think is valuable.

What I just did is to waste my time.
I MUST refuse blur proposals since right now, though my collegues take damages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿